Monday, November 14, 2005

Random Ramblings For a Monday

Alright.....It's Monday I still feel like poop. Have a doctors appt tomorrow and I had better get some answers.

The Seahawks beat the Rams AGAIN yesterday and we are now 7-2 on the season. GO HAWKS!!!

Does Nicole Ritchie actually think she looks good? Does she not realize she looks anorexic or does she actually think that its attractive? What about Lindsey Lohan or Hillary Duff even? I see these girls and I just don't get it. I understand we all want to be slim and have nice bodies.....But someone needs to tell them they DON'T have nice bodies.....Its nasty.

Found out the other day I will get to see an old friend in December who I haven't seen in way too long. I am so excited.

That's all I got today, Chris and I are watching the Avalanche/Oilers game.....GO OIL!!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Stopping by to say, 'hello'. I've been slacking on this blogging stuff lately.

Hope you get those answers and feel better asap!

Family Of Five said...

That's funny you should mention Hilary Duff... Lenore loves her and when Mike took her to the concert last year we admired that she wasn't totally skin and bones.... but we have been talking recently about how much weight she has lost and she is looking way too skinny. Her face isn't even as cute anymore. Sorry you are still feeling poopy.... hope you feel better soon!

Alison said...

Sorry you still feel gross!

Lori said...

You can keep the fudge in the freezer for quite a while. No my email is still not working, but you can get me at lorijolliffe@gmail.com
Love ya. Fat chance of scamming the recipe. You would have to bribe me with some serious coffee.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I sorry you still feel yucky, I hope you get better soon!

Angie's Angle said...

I hope you're feeling better sweetie!!

Lindsey has actually gained a lot of weight back and she is looking much much better and more like she used to. But slimer too. She is doing great nowadays. As for the others...blah. Yuck lol They need gain some meat on the bones. I hate seeing their bones. Come on now that's just gross!!