Thursday, May 19, 2005

Random Thoughts.....

It's so weird, we have had this new computer for 2 days yet I have not really felt like I have had anything to blog about. Not sure why really, in a mental lull I guess. I am super excited about this new computer, I have really missed being able to spend time chatting with people back home. I felt so out of touch when I couldn't even email.

Boston is still wonderful, we really are loving it here. Of course there are times when we do miss being where everything is familiar to us. But at the same time that is the cool thing about us both coming to a new place together. See in Edmonton or Vancouver those places were really only familiar to me and the same with Chris and Seattle. I think the one thing I miss the most about Vancouver and Edmonton is the close friendships I had with my "girlfriends", those are hard to come by and so precious. We have met some wonderful people here though and we are so happy and so thankful for that.

I am not sure if I blogged about Chris's raise or not, but he got a raise last week. It was very unexpected and so awesome. Just one more thing to tell us we are in the right place in being here at this time in our lives. Anyways I am just rambling, LOL.....nothing specific to really say, just a ton of thoughts flying around at this absurd hour;) But hey, it's my blog I can say what I want.

On that note, I need to get some sleep.

No comments: