Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Belated Valentines Day

Chris and I didn't do anything extravagant last night. I spent the afternoon shopping and stuff with Amy and then Chris picked me up and we headed to Red Robin. It doesn't sound very romantic but the closest one to us is an hour away so we don't get to go very often and we both love it. Chris did get me some chocolates (YUM) and a cute stuffed monkey. "Love Monkey" as he called it. And we named him Chester.Valentines Day was also the 2 year anniversary since he got me Annabelle:) Crazy to think we have had her for 2 whole years already. She's our crazy girl and we love her very much.

8 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Hey we did Red Robin too!! Mmmmmm Rasberry Berry! We picked it because of the desserts! Belle and Charlie are almost the same age... Charlie will be 2 Feb 26!

Alison said...

Happy day to you!

Miranda said...

I love Red Robin! No Valentines for us this year...too busy selling/buying a house. We are going out on Friday night to Moxie's.

Tammy Williams said...

I can't believe it has been 2 years either! Wow! Time flies doesn't it.
Cute Teddy bear! I think I will just have to bring my "teddy" to our Valentine's weekend at the coast:)

Zoe said...

Evey, your little Annabelle is soo cute!! I love dogs!!

I just got tagged and so I wanted to pass it on to you!! :)

Here is what you do.

Remove the top name and place yours at the bottom...
1) Sara is always right
2) Acade Me
3) Musicalmom
4) My Many Colored Days
5) Fresh Preserves

Then select 5 others to tag.

Finally, answer the questions:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Five snacks you enjoy:
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Five things you like doing: Five things you would never wear again:
Five favorite toys:

Kelley said...

Our dog Angus was a Valentine dog too...in 1999 when DD was 5 months old.

Lori said...

Love ya! Just poppin in before my computer crashes again.

True Jersey Girl said...

I swear your dog looks exactly like my Gypsy. Exactly. And I too enjoy the Red Robin - they just built one somewhat near me!