Thursday, September 06, 2007

Adventures at Target

Chris and I were at Target tonight looking at area rugs. We found this one off on its own that we liked and wanted to see the price. The name of the rug was "blue circles" so we were looking at all the tags on the shelves to find that one when Chris all of a sudden says "Brown Swirl" I don't want that kind of rug. lol. It was so funny and we couldn't stop laughing. Andrea, I know you will laugh.
We also bought Belle a stuffed frog that ribbits when you squeeze it. She starts playing with it but as soon as it ribbits she stops dead in her tracks and can't figure out what to do. So funny my dog is.

And yes I realize she looks evil and possessed when I take her picture with the flash. Red eye just doesn't seem to work on dogs.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL! That's great! LOVE Target!

Jodi said...

LOL! I love how the ribbit freaks her out! :)

Kirst said...

I like that name for a rug. I wish we had Target. Everyone seems to like it.

Evey said...

Brown swirl.....poop. Yes we are five and we think poop is funny. lol

Cupcake Blonde said...

Ha! The girls have a ball that goes BOING! every time it bounces and they spend half their time running away from it as they chase it around the house.