Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Dinner and a Movie

WOW, two days in row...can you believe your eyes?!? I almost can't. I will be so happy once we have a working computer, one that I can turn on and check my email without having to wonder if the computer will freeze, or even load for that matter. Although, we do choose to suffer since we are saving every penny for our trip. Soon enough though, we do have some things in the works to get this thing running smoothly again. Anyways.....

Last night Chris and I had a wonderful evening together. As I mentioned yesterday we went to see Shakespeare in Love downtown Boston at The Wang Theatre. It was so fun, the movie was GREAT! We had never seen it and I am not sure why because it was so good. Now I understand why it won so many academy awards in '98. The theatre itself is incredible. It seats like 3000 and is absolutely beautiful. I must point out that it is not a movie theatre, it is actually a performing arts center. The cool thing is we found out last night that they actually have "Movie Mondays" once a month and it is always free. How cool is that!? Anyways check out the website and look at "panoramic view" to see the inside of the theatre. After the movie we went for a late dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery right across the street. It was so good, and what could have been an expensive "date" turned out to be a $23 dollar night including tip. Can't complain about that....dinner and a movie for under 25 bucks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you guys had a great time... Keep up the love, communication.

Miranda said...

I took a look at the Theatre...very cool...perfect place to see Shakespeare in Love!Glad you had a good and inexpensive night.

Lori said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Glad you are blogging! The new comment section takes forever to load, grrrr!