Thursday, March 02, 2006

Are these not adorable?!? Being that Chris and I are both huge hockey fans I had to buy these when we saw them in the grocery store the other day. There were 2 pairs in each pack and they were only 99 cents. They are too cute. Each has a pair of Boston Bruins socks and a pair of "original 6" socks. For those of you who don't know what Original 6 means it is just referring to the original 6 NHL teams. New York Rangers, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, Toronto Maple Leafs, Boston Bruins and the Montreal Canadians. Clearly since these are baby socks Chris and I won't be wearing them. And don't get any ideas in your little heads... We are NOT
pregnant nor do we plan on being so for quite some time. They were just so cute I had to buy them.

On another note....The other night Chris and I were scrolling through our TV listings to see what movies were playing on Pay-Per-View. We always know when we have come to the end of the movies because you hit the channels like Playboy etc and then on into the Sports packages. We couldn't help but notice the name of a movie that had us laughing so hard we were in tears. "Chesty McHooters" was the name. Now tell me your not laughing out loud at this very moment.

13 comments:

Alison said...

I'm laughing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Not only laughin' but lovin' the Bruins' socks! :)

Miranda said...

Maybe you are just wishing you were pregnant...LOL!

Fern Bourrie said...

LOL!!

Oh and those socks are too cute!!

Family Of Five said...

My little man has Canucks socks like those! They are cute! I am laughing too!

Zoe said...

That is so funny . . . except for when you do have kids and the babysitter is watching those shows!!!!!! TRUE STORY!!! We had a male babysitter who rented one and later confessed to us. Yeah, we stop using him. LOL!

PS Buying things for baby is the first sign . . .

Cori said...

I thought those were either little peoples socks or kids socks!

BethJoy said...

No kids anytime soon?? Will you one day? They are so amazing, life will never be the same!

Evey said...

We do plan on kids, just not now. That is not to say if an accident happened right now we wouldn't be thrilled. But it will prob be another 2 years before we even start trying.

Tammy Williams said...

Two years is a long time. You will be close to 30! EEEK!

Evey said...

and your point is? actually in 2 years i will be 30 not close too.

Miranda said...

You know I was only teasing ;)

30 is young! You still have lots of time. Now if you were getting closer to 35 or 40 I might be a bit worried. I have a friend was married at age 39, had a baby at 40 and just 3 months ago at age 42 had baby #2. Timing works out different for everyone. Plus, it's nice to have no kids in many ways...you can go out to a movie whenever you want, you can sleep in, you can make plans without worrying about naps, etc. Enjoy your life. Not to say that having kids isn't great too. Sorry long comment.

Jodi said...

Apparently all of my chaos with kids has scared you off eh? ;)

Actually kids are great but Billy and I were together for 5 years before we had our first and I wouldn't do it any differently. You need that time together because soon it will be a fond distant memory. LOL

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am not sticking it to ya, I just seem to read and run lately. I am trying to get better about stopping to comment.