Thursday, January 20, 2005

If Your Friend's Can't Sing, Don't Tell Them They Can

Another crisp winter day today here in Boston. We complained all of December that there was no snow, well the snow is sure showing itself as of late. Not that I am complaining, I love it. But snow and cold brings excitement for summer. Most notably our trip to Florida in May. Speaking of which, Chris and I were very happy to find out the Seattle Mariner's (baseball) will be in Tampa bay on the weekend of the 27-29. Of course it just happens to be when we are down in Orlando, so yes Chris and I will be heading to Tampa bay on the 27th to watch our Mariner's.
On a totally different note.....The only part of American Idol I tend to like is the auditions that are aired in the first few weeks. And while watching you have to wonder, what kind of friends do these people have that actually encourage them to go try out for this thing. I mean, some of these people were just flat out embarrassing, and yet they thought they could sing SO good. And really all you can do is laugh, there were quite a few that just made Chris and I lose it. All I know is if my friends or family told me I was so good and sent me on my way to an audition like that only to be completely humiliated...there would be hell to pay!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE MANY VOICES?
WHAT A WHACK JOB, I WAS CHANGING CHANNELS WHEN I SAW THE WHACK JOB.
DAVE

Evey said...

HAHA! I know, wasn't that chick MESSED UP! Chris and I were laughing so hard, she was a whack job. It was funny when they started playing the horror movie music when she left the room. WACKO!!!!

Anonymous said...

I PEE'D A LITTLE. THEN I CRIED. THEN I CALLED THE WHACK JOB POLICE AND REPORTED HER...
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PUBLIC.
DAVE

Lori said...

I had to lug my ears some of them were so BAD! I could not stand it.