Friday, September 01, 2006

I had my head full of things today I wanted to blog about, but now that I sit here at the computer I can't seem to remember all of them.

I want to say congrats to our good friends Jeff and Carolynne Brown on the birth of their healthy baby boy. What a little blessing he is, I can't wait to meet him.

GRANT FIELDON BROWN
August 31, 2006
7 pounds
20 inches

Yesterday Chris and I helped our friends Chris and Kellie pack up their apartment and load up their rental truck. They are from Alabama and were only here for a year while Kellie did a psychology program here in Boston. Now that she is done they are headed back home to Alabama. We will miss them and their dog Maggie who I walked.

We were at KFC today and there was this horrible man with his wife/girlfriend and he was MEAN MEAN MEAN! If he wasn't so scary looking I may have told him to shut it. He made her wait in the long line and get their food while he sat down and bitched the whole time about everything and anything. He had no problem yelling at her in front of everyone. He didn't like what she ordered because it was "a waste of money" and "looked like crap" and told her she was dumb. Then he corrected himself and told her she was dumb before. It was so horrible. I don't get why women stay with men like that, it makes me sick to my stomach.

6 more sleeps till we go to Seattle! YAY! I am however sad about leaving my puppy for the first time ever. All of you without dogs make fun of me if you will. Those of you with dogs will understand I am sure.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


6 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Have an excellent time in Seattle! 11 days! You are so lucky!!

Kirst said...

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great vacation. And what a jerk, to put it politely, that guy was. I don't understand some women who stay in relationships like that. Glad I'm not in one. Have a great weekend.

Family Of Five said...

Where is your baby Belle going to stay??

Andrea said...

I understand...I had to leave my kitty for the first time this summer! I was so afraid she'd give me the cold shoulder when I got back!

Shelley said...

Sorry it's been a while since I dropped in! BUSY! I feel so bad for that idiot's woman (the one at the KFC). I would've taken that as a major sign to run like the wind, away from the emotional abuser and onto freedom train!

I just love the name Grant, congrats to your friends and have a great trip!!!

Leslie said...

I've always wanted to go to Seattle, and now that I am living in the west it just may happen.

That guy is a PIG and just listening to that made my heart sick for that woman.

have a great vaca!