Friday, May 12, 2006

Chris and I were downtown yesterday. While we were down there he got a page and had to go to a store. As I was sitting in the car waiting for him I saw something that made me laugh I just had to take a picture. I don't know if this was male or female but he or she was dancing up a storm all the way down the street. Afterwards we decided to go for a walk down in the harbor area. It was a little cold and overcast but we took some cool pictures. And since I have no exciting stories for you I will post the pics.
At some point today I will get the rest of those pics up over on our picture blog.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Cool pix!

Miranda said...

brrr it looks cold in those pictures.

Zoe said...

Wow, those city pics are awesome . . . you are like a pro, huh?!

Nice pick of the she/man dancer too!! LOL!

Lucy Stern said...

Good grief, look at the shoes on that woman/man.

Beautiful pictures of the harbour area.

Alison said...

I love the fog!

1 said...

I finally blogged you'd better get there and read it!!! Crazy people do crazy things. GO OILERS GO!!!!