Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday to me

I was so excited to get a surprise in the mail today from my sister in law Susan. I received a belated birthday gift from them and it totally made my day. Susan made me a little photo book, mostly with pictures of my nephews Austin and Braeden who I miss very much. It was such a wonderful surprise. Inside the front cover of the book was a few other goodies as well. As most of you know I have my eyebrow pierced so they sent me three new eyebrow rings. THANK YOU Susan, Dave, Austin and Braeden. You totally made me smile and made my day.

5 comments:

Kirst said...

I love getting surprises like that. So I thought I would let you know we caught a mouse last night. I thought you would appreciate that. So everybody has been asking me, and I have been wondering as well, how you ended up in Boston. I am such a bad friend that I don't even know what has been going on since I last saw you in Edmonton. That was a long time ago now. Fill me in. Would you ever move back to Canada?

Miranda said...

Parcels are the best! Lucky you!

Cagle Clan said...

Happy Birthday!!!! :)

Cagle Clan said...

Oh that's funny....yeah that is a bit belated... or just REALLY early for your next birthday! :)

Andrea said...

Wow...that IS belated! Don't you love those kind of surprises!?