Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Annabelle

My puppy turned 3 today! She is very much our kid and she is very much SPOILED rotten. We thought it would be fun tonight to get some bday stuff and take some funny pictures. We went and got a pink party hat that says birthday girl on it and a 3 candle. We got her a new squeaky toy and some new balls. We also got her a big compressed rawhide bone and when we got home we smothered it in peanut butter and put it in a pan so she wouldn't get peanut butter all over the place. On went her birthday hat and onto the bone went the candle. We took some fun pictures for the entertainment of all.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That's great! I love it! Now I won't feel so bad when we celebrate Smudge's first birthday in August!

Tammy Williams said...

SO CUTE! I have never really seen a b-day party for a dog. Way to win her over!

Cori said...

Happy Birthday Annabelle- same day as my daughter???