Monday, April 03, 2006

Seems to me that the weekends are flying by lately and I don't like that.

Friday after I walked Maggie I took the train downtown to meet Chris. We went and got some hot dogs from a vendor in the commons. There were SO many people out on Friday because it was such a beautiful day, probably the most people I have seen down there in months.

We were having dinner with Becca and Travis at 6:30 and meeting Becca at 6 so we headed into Cambridge around 4:30 and found a parking spot right down from Border Cafe where we were having dinner. Talk about lucky, finding parking spots in Cambridge doesn't come easy. We decided to take a walk around the Harvard Campus. We walked back and met up with Becca around 6 and because we are so awesome we even got her Starbucks.

We had a yummy dinner, we all got fajitas and they were gooood. After dinner we went back to B & T's house to watch a movie. We watched The Weather Man with Nicolas Cage. Not sure I would say this was a great movie, but it was good. I do like Nicolas Cage and he was funny in it. The story itself was good, but in the same light it was weird. If you don't like "dark" comedy then you most likely will not like this movie.

Saturday we pretty much did nothing, Chris was not feeling well when he woke up so we just stayed home. Saturday evening we watched Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit . If you haven't seen this movie you should, it was good and very funny.

Sunday Chris still wasn't feeling so great so again we didn't do much. We were both happy that the baseball season kicked off last night and even more happy that the Mariners first game of the season is today, let's hope it's a good one. For those of you out there who don't watch Grey's Anatomy you need to start watching. It is such a GOOD show. Chris is a hard one to get into tv shows but this and LOST he likes and we never miss it. Last night's episode was SO good.

5 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

You must watch a lot of movies. Y'all sound like movie critics. Sounds like you had a great weekend though - Starbucks and all!

Evey said...

Well we do go to one every Tuesday and we watch usually one on the weekend at home. Beats going out and spending money. Plus we love watching movie....I could watch one everyday if I could.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Grey's Anatomy is definately one of "my shows"! Love it! We (Gavin and I) also watched the Wallace and Grommit movie on Sat night! We all saw it in the theater with the folks, too. Very good movie.
~Andrea

Leslie said...

I am so out of the loop when it comes to TV. I always feel like if I haven't watched it from the start I won't be able to follow it. I haven't seen LOST but hear a lot of talk about it.

We are movie people so usually in the evenings when we are home we put on a DVD or a Seinfeld DVD...they are always good for a laugh!

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo right. You are AWESOME for bringing me a starbux latte! Thanks for reminding me of your awesomness. we'll have to hit up dinner again soon!