Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring Showers

Some of you know that I am not a big fan of rain. I don't hate it really, I just like it in moderation. I actually love the rain when it is warm enough that you can go and walk in it, I think that is refreshing. But just rain in general is not my favorite thing.

I do welcome rain at this time of year however. Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. I love watching the grass and trees turn from an ugly brown to green. I love seeing the first bloom of flowers.

It has been rainy the last few days, yesterday it was super nice out all day and then it just started to rain. But I know it is so needed this time of year. So instead of complaining I just take it for what it is and look forward to summer when there will be more sunny than rainy days.

9 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Nice Photo. Did you take it?

Evey said...

Yep, I was sitting in the car waiting for Chris. He was in the Starbucks that you can kinda see on the right of the photo.

Robin said...

I'm sick of the rain too. :(

Cupcake Blonde said...

Send some of that rain our way. We need a good dousing. For the past three weeks it has sprinkled every Tuesday just enough to make your car filthy. I wouldn't mind if it actually RAINED, but the sprinkle thing sucks!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

We've had our quota of rain here in England.

Jamie Dawn said...

I don't mind a warm storm. Just last week, we sat on our back deck and watched lightning and rain and heard the booming thunder, and it was in the upper 70's. It was nice. The storm went over us and was finished in about two hours.
I don't like when it rains excessively either.

Shelley said...

Ahhhh, yes, Spring and the rain. Great pic. Whilst not a fan of downpours myself, the occasional shower doesn't bother me too much. I'm still alive by the way. LOL! Busy doing Springy thingys! Have a super day....Hope the sun comes your way soon (and mine)!!

Jay said...

I love rain, but I hate to drive in it!

Jenn said...

Wow looks like a lot of rain. Whats it like living in the States? Do you miss Canada?