Monday, April 10, 2006


Happy Monday!!

Once again I come back from the weekend with no exciting stories to tell. Chris was glued to the TV most of the weekend watching The Masters and very happy that Phil Mickelson won, who happens to be his favorite golfer. I decided to tackle our kitchen cupboards and drawers this weekend. I have been putting organizing them off for way too long and they needed some serious attention. That was about it, EXCITING I know.

We did end up cracking open a bottle of Italian wine that we got from our landlords for Christmas. It was YUMMY! A little different from what I am used to, but good regardless.

I convinced my mother in law Linda to create a blog. She is headed over to the British Isles at the end of the month and I thought it would be great for her to have a place to share her pictures and tell her stories. I am so jealous that she is going and more so that she is spending SEVEN days in Edinburgh Scotland. In case you all forgot I was born in Scotland and I have never been back. Anyways she is still in the process of setting up her blog and figuring out all the inner workings of blogger, but head on over and say hello http://lindamactravel.blogspot.com/ . She is also a travel agent, so if you are ever thinking of a vacation check her out. You never know what deals she might be able to find for you.

Why doesn't blogger's spell check recognize the words blog and blogger?????

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Spring Cleaning eh? Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Ouhhh...that does look like some Yummy wine.

Tammy Williams said...

Jeremy loves red wine but I am partial to white. Haven't had it in many months though - for obvious reasons! It always feels good to get organized. I am so happy that I don't have to look in a disorganized closet anymore.

Anonymous said...

Q: How many glasses of wine did you drink before you took the picture???
A: Lemme sheee....

Evey said...

LOL....thats funny!

For real though....i took that pick WAY close up and I never take those good.

Zoe said...

Her blog is cute! I love gnomes. I always get frustrated that spell check doesn't recognize blog or blogger!! What is that all about!! Congrats on your organizing!! LOL!