Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I never got a chance yesterday to blog about our weekend since I was too busy spoiling my puppy:)

Our baseball team the Seattle Mariners were in town playing the Boston Red Sox. Chris and I didn't think we would end up going to any of the games since Red Sox tickets are pretty hard to get. But luckily our good friend David hooked us up with a couple for the game on Sunday. After church Sunday morning we left the car at the church and got a ride down to Fenway Park with David since he had to be the one to pick the tickets up. Sorry about the flat tire you got on the way home by the way....Oops! Anyways we had a really fun time at the game. Sadly we ended up losing 3-2, but it was a good game either way. We didn't see a lot of Mariners fans at the game, maybe a dozen or so. 2 of them that we did see ended up sitting in the 2 seats directly behind us. Everyone thought the 4 of us were there together. It was a beautiful day, a little windy at times but it helped cool things down. After the game we took the train back down to the church and over to David and Kellie's for a little turkey dinner. YUM! Thanks guys. I am so excited that my sister in law and brother in law have FINALLY got a blog. I have pestered Andrea for at LEAST a year and she finally gave into the way of blog. Please go on over to her blog-- Chock Full O' Nuts! --to say hello and to welcome her to the blogging world. Be sure to add her to your links so you won't miss out on any of their entertaining stories. Andrea is my good friend and is way more entertaining than I think she realizes....Ha! I should also point out that I am horrified that Katie Holmes has finally given birth to Tom Cruise's spawn!!!!

3 comments:

Zoe said...

I am glad that you had a great weekend. Man, you are good at getting people to blog! I can't convince anyone in my family. :(

I know (about the baby). At least all of the drama about a silent birth will be over!

Andrea said...

LOL! Thank you! And what a beautiful couple! Ha!

Tammy Williams said...

I thought Katie would end up with someone far sweeter and all around more "sensible" than Tom, but who am I to judge...haha. My mother-in-law calls the new baby a Tom-Kitten.