Friday, April 28, 2006

While I was out walking Maggie (our friends dog) this afternoon I saw a well dressed woman in her 70's spit as she was crossing the street. Now this was not like she was just spitting a piece of dust or bug that had flown into her mouth while she was walking. This was brought up from the depths. It gives new meaning to "hawking a lugee" when you see a woman of that age doing it. YUCK!

Chris went golfing today. Chris has his OWN golf clubs and his OWN golf bag. As he was getting ready this morning he informs he he needs to use my driver cause his "sucks" and my golf bag because "it has a stand." Not that I mind sharing, it's just that I haven't even been able to use my OWN stuff on a real golf course yet. Anywho....he is not home yet, I hope he golfed well or he will be mister grumpy pants tonight.

If any of you have ever done Tae Bo my hat goes off to you. IT WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME! Man is it hard, even the warmups. lol. But I will persevere........

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cupcake Blonde said...

I love Tae Bo, but yeah, it kicks your ass!!